If your intention is to start a legal process, it is important that you look for the best Immigration lawyer for you.
For this reason, here, we will leave you some tips for you to take into account when selecting it.
The professional you choose should be able to answer all your queries and advise you on solving your problems in the best way. Each case is unique, therefore, the lawyer must speak specifically about your situation, without making generalizations.
TIPS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHEN CHOOSING THE BEST LAWYER
- BRANCH OF SPECIALIZATION: The branch of specialization of the lawyer is an important pillar in the selection. For example, if you need to carry out an immigration process, it is important to hire an Immigration lawyer instead of a Family lawyer. The main reason is that by dedicating himself exclusively to that branch that you need, the lawyer will have more experience and knowledge about the processes.
- CONSULTATIONS: During the first consultation you will be able to find out if the lawyer is right for you or not. In this first appointment, whether face-to-face or virtual, you must be able to present your case so that the lawyer can give you legal advise to meet your objectives.
- SUCCESS: In addition to the experience of the Immigration lawyer, it is important to know the degree of success in the cases. You can ask him about his opinion on your case and if he thinks the case could be successful.
- FEES: Each attorney has the right to set their own fees for each case and situation. This is because each case is unique and unrepeatable. There are simpler cases and more complicated ones. What you should check before hiring the service is, if the fees are included. Many attorneys offer a flat fee, while other attorneys may charge you separate fees.
- TRUST: Make sure that the lawyer who is in charge of your case is totally trustworthy for you. If at any time you have any questions, it is important that you discuss it with him. The trust between the lawyer and the client must exist so that you feel comfortable and so that you can meet your objectives.
- INTEREST: When you choose the best Immigration lawyer for you, he must show interest in your case. He must understand your concerns and be able to advise you legally based on your objective.
- HONESTY: The lawyer you choose works for you and must keep you up to date with the positive and negative developments in your case. As well as, you must be totally honest with the lawyer about everything pertinent to your case.
We know that choosing the best lawyer is sometimes not easy, but in the first consultation you will be able to feel if that lawyer is right for you or not.
If during your appointments, the lawyer is aware of other clients, looking at emails or doing something other than advising you, that lawyer may not be for you. Your lawyer will dedicate the time necessary for you to achieve your objectives and that your case is also successful.
In addition, you can also verify online that the lawyer has his active license. In this LINK you can search, only with the name and surname of the lawyer, the data on their activity. You can also search Google to know more about the lawyer and read various comments made by people who have consulted with him.
As an Immigration Law Firm, we know that these tips are of the utmost importance in order to be successful in your case. Therefore, if you are thinking of starting an immigration process, we invite you to contact us and we can talk in depth about your case.
HERE you can read about the visas available to emigrate to the United States.
Also, we have an Immigration Lawyer office in Miami and Orlando and all appointments can also be made by ZOOM, a tool that brings us closer despite the distances. Furthermore, on our WEB you can find our contact so you can get to know us and start planning your future in the United States.